Socialize with us
Contact Us Today!
Culinary Arts Program
Chefs perform some or all of the following duties:
• Plan and direct food preparation and cooking activities of several restaurants in an establishment,
restaurant chains, hospitals or other establishments with food services;
• Plan menus and ensure food meets quality standards;
• Estimate food requirements and may estimate food and labour costs;
• Supervise activities of sous-chefs, specialist chefs and other chefs and cooks;
• Arrange for equipment purchases and repairs;
• Recruit and hire staff;
• Prepare and cook food on a regular basis or for special guests or functions.
3 semester program completed in 11 months.
All 3 semesters in theory and practical classes full-time 20 hours/week.
Textbook Cost: $200.00
Equipment cost: $300.00
Financial assistance may be available for those who qualify For more information visit www.osap.gov.on.ca
CIBC provides students with an alternate source of funding through a student line of credit. Click on the link to apply now: https://cibcelc.com/e/ocht