Advanced Standing Massage Therapy BrochuresThe practice of massage therapy is the assessment of the soft tissue and joints of the body and the treatment and prevention of physical dysfunction and pain of the soft tissue and joints, by manipulation to develop, maintain, rehabilitate or augment physical function or relieve pain. (Massage Therapy Act, 1991).
- Over a 90% success rate at the Provincial Certification Examinations.
- NEXT START DATE IS September 2018.
- The Advanced Standing program is for individuals who have prior learning in the field of soft tissue therapy.
- Admission is granted to Athletic Therapists, Chiropractors, graduates of a Sports Injury Management Program (i.e. Sheridan College) and students in the 4th year of the Chiropractic College program.
- Program Tuition is $5500.00
- The program now starts in late September each year and classes are from 09:00 to 5:00 on Sundays. There will be 26 classes scheduled over a 52 week period. 7 – 4.5 hour clinics will also be scheduled during the 52 weeks.
- Please email your post-secondary transcripts to the program co-ordinator for a prior learning assessment. Her email is firstname.lastname@example.org.