Chefs plan and direct food preparation and cooking activities and who prepare and cook meals and specialty foods. They are employed in restaurants, hotels, hospitals and other health care institutions, central food commissaries, clubs and similar establishments and on ships.
- Full time program completed in 11 months.
- Three 15 week semesters.
- January, April and September start dates. Classes are 20 hours/week in all 3 semesters.
- Tuition is $6300.00 – Full scholarships are available for students that qualify for this program.
- Book cost approximately $200.00
- Financial assistance may be available for those who qualify For more information visit www.osap.gov.on.ca
Secondary School Diploma
First Aid & CPR Certificate
Clear Criminal Record
Admissions Process. Complete online Application and bring in proof of high school completion (diploma, transcript or GED). Receive conditional admission letter. Provide other documentation prior to beginning of program. Register for program and sign student contract.APPLY NOW