The Massage Therapy program at Ontario College is one of the best in the province. It is important to do your research when considering a Massage Therapy program. Not all programs are created equal.
For example, there is a community college that states that “their curriculum is based on the Massage Therapy Competency Standards (opens PDF, 3.1mb) and these standards were developed by a team of professionals in order to ensure safe, ethical, and professional Massage Therapy care across Canada”. The only problem is the curriculum is from 2005 and there have been multiple major revisions since then.
A decision to attend a college should be based the quality of the program and past performance on the Provincial Certification Examinations.
- A 97% success rate at the Provincial Certification Examinations in 2017.
- Full time program completed in 20 months. Tuition is $18,850.00
- NEXT START DATE IS April 29, 2019.
- Click on the REQUEST A TOUR button below to arrange a time to come in and speak with us.
- 27 hours a week of class time in each of the 5 semesters.
- Every student receives a clinic shirt as part of their uniform.
- Book cost approximately $1 200.00.
- Financial assistance may be available for those who qualify For more information visit www.osap.gov.on.ca
Secondary School Diploma – No specific courses are required
Standard First Aid & Level C CPR Certificate
Clear Criminal Record Check – A VSS Police Clearance is required for the program and also required for the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO) before registration.