Communications Dispatchers operate radios and other telecommunication equipment to dispatch emergency vehicles and to co-ordinate the activities of drivers and other personnel. Police, Fire and EMS departments, other emergency service agencies, taxi, delivery and courier services, trucking and utilities companies and other commercial and industrial establishments employ them. Radio operators receive, transmit and record signals and messages using radios and other telecommunication equipment. They are employed by transportation companies, mining, forestry and other industrial establishments and by the armed forces.
- Full time program completed in 8 months.
- NEXT START DATE IS SEPTEMBER 10, 2018.
- Classes are 4 days/week in both semesters with 1 day/week work placement included in Semester 2.
- Program Tuition is $6,560.00
- Uniform shirts supplied for placement Book cost approximately $1,200.00
- Financial assistance may be available for those who qualify For more information visit www.osap.gov.on.ca
Secondary School Diploma
First Aid & CPR Certificate
Admissions Process. Complete online Application and bring in proof of high school completion (diploma, transcript or GED). Receive conditional admission letter. Provide other documentation prior to beginning of program. Register for program and sign student contract.ENROLL NOW