The practice of massage therapy is the assessment of the soft tissue and joints of the body and the treatment and prevention of physical dysfunction and pain of the soft tissue and joints, by manipulation to develop, maintain, rehabilitate or augment physical function or relieve pain. (Massage Therapy Act, 1991).
- Over a 90% success rate at the Provincial Certification Examinations.
- Full time program completed in 20 months. Tuition is $18,850.00
- NEXT START DATE IS MAY 1, 2017.
- Click on the REQUEST A TOUR button below to arrange a time to come in and speak with us.
- 27 hours a week of class time in each of the 5 semesters.
- Every student receives a clinic uniform.
- Book cost approximately $1 200.00.
- Financial assistance may be available for those who qualify For more information visit www.osap.gov.on.ca
Secondary School Diploma – No specific courses are required
Standard First Aid & Level C CPR Certificate
Clear Criminal Record Check – You will be required to sign a waiver that you do not have a criminal record. A formal criminal check or VSS is not required for the program but it is required for the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO) before registration.
Admissions Process. Complete online Application and bring in proof of high school completion (diploma, transcript or GED). Receive conditional admission letter. Provide other documentation prior to beginning of program. Register for program and sign student contract.ENROLL NOW