Medical / Dental Office Administrators perform administrative/clerical activities in doctor’s offices, dental office, clinics and hospitals using office software and operating other office equipment. They also transcribe surgical proceedings, medical / dental reports and records from machine dictation or rough notes from medical/ dental reports, correspondence and patient information.
- Full time program completed in 11 months.
- Three 15 week semesters.
- September start only. Classes are 21 hours/week in all 3 semesters. Next Start Date is September 9, 2019.
- Medical Terminology I & II Certificates awarded at the end of the program.
- Program Tuition is $7,330.00
- Book cost approximately $1400.00
- Financial assistance may be available for those who qualify For more information visit www.osap.gov.on.ca
Secondary School Diploma
First Aid & CPR Certificate
Admissions Process. Complete online Application and bring in proof of high school completion (diploma, transcript or GED). Receive conditional admission letter. Provide other documentation prior to beginning of program. Register for program and sign student contract.APPLY NOW