Primary Care Paramedics administer pre-hospital emergency medical care to patients with injuries or medical illnesses and transport them to hospitals or other medical facilities for further medical care. They are employed by private ambulance services, hospitals, fire departments, government departments and agencies, manufacturing firms, mining companies and other private sector establishments.
Our program is taught in accordance to the National Occupational Profiles in other provinces and internationally.
- Full time program completed in 16 months.
- Four 15 week semesters Classes are 21-24 hours/week with placements in semesters 3 & 4.
- Uniform supplied for clinical placement.
- Book cost approximately $1 500.00.
- The next program start date is September 10, 2018. September 2018 start tuition is $19,300.00. THERE ARE STILL OPENINGS IN THE SEPTEMBER START PROGRAM.
TOUR/INTERVIEW SESSIONS ARE IN PROGRESS FOR THE SEPTEMBER 10TH START PROGRAM. CLICK ON THE “REQUEST A TOUR” BUTTON TO SCHEDULE A TIME TO COME IN AND MEET WITH THE DIRECTOR OF ACADEMICS!!
THERE ARE STILL 5 OPENINGS IN THE SEPTEMBER START PROGRAM. Tours in July and August are ONLY for the September Start Program.
TOURS FOR THE APRIL 2019 START PROGRAM ARE OCTOBER 4TH, NOVEMBER 8TH AND DECEMBER 6TH ALL AT 4:00.
- Financial assistance may be available for those who qualify. For more information visit www.osap.gov.on.ca
(DO NOT APPLY FOR OSAP BEFORE YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED INTO THIS PROGRAM!)
Secondary School Diploma – No specific courses are required
Standard First Aid & Health Care Provider (HCP) CPR Certificate
Clear Criminal Record Check – You will be required to sign a waiver that you do not have a criminal record. A formal criminal check or VSS is not required until Semester 2. Hepatitis B Shots – Serology proving you have Immunity to Hepatitis B
Admissions Process. Book a Tour on our website. Complete Online Application. Bring in proof of High School completion (diploma, transcript or GED) and resume. Receive acceptance letter. Provide other documentation prior to beginning of program. Register for program. Sign student contract. Entrance Requirements: Grade 12 Secondary School Diploma First Aid & CPR Certification Police ClearanceAPPLY NOW