Primary Care Paramedics administer pre-hospital emergency medical care to patients with injuries or medical illnesses and transport them to hospitals or other medical facilities for further medical care. They are employed by private ambulance services, hospitals, fire departments, government departments and agencies, manufacturing firms, mining companies and other private sector establishments.
Our program is taught in accordance to the National Occupational Profiles in other provinces and internationally.
- Full time program completed in 16 months.
- Four 15 week semesters Classes are 21-24 hours/week with placements in semesters 3 & 4.
- Uniform supplied for clinical placement.
- Book cost approximately $1 500.00.
- The next program start date is September 11, 2017. Tuition is $18,900.00. I STILL HAVE 2 SPACES LEFT FOR THIS PROGRAM. CONTACT THE COLLEGE IMMEDIATELY IF YOU ARE READY AND ABLE TO START ON SEPTEMBER 11TH.
Click on the REQUEST A TOUR button below to book your tour/interview for the April Start or September Start Programs.
TOUR/INTERVIEW SESSIONS WILL BEGIN ON NOVEMBER 7TH FOR THE APRIL 30TH START PROGRAM. CLICK ON THE “REQUEST A TOUR” BUTTON TO BOOK A SESSION ON NOVEMBER 7TH, DECEMBER 5TH, JANUARY 9TH, FEBRUARY 6TH AND MARCH 6TH – ALL AT 4:00 ON THOSE DAYS!
The start dates for this program in 2018 are April 30th and September 10th.
You will need to bring a resume and your High School Transcript with you to the tour.
- Financial assistance may be available for those who qualify. For more information visit www.osap.gov.on.ca
DO NOT APPLY FOR OSAP BEFORE YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED INTO THIS PROGRAM!
Secondary School Diploma – No specific courses are required
Standard First Aid & Health Care Provider (HCP) CPR Certificate
Clear Criminal Record Check – You will be required to sign a waiver that you do not have a criminal record. A formal criminal check or VSS is not required until Semester 2. Hepatitis B Shots – Serology proving you have Immunity to Hepatitis B
Admissions Process. Book a Program Information Session by calling 905-643-8778. Complete Online Application. Bring in proof of High School completion (diploma, transcript or GED) and resume. Receive acceptance letter. Provide other documentation prior to beginning of program. Register for program. Sign student contract. Entrance Requirements: Grade 12 Secondary School Diploma First Aid & CPR Certification Police ClearanceENROLL NOW