Address1040 South Service Road, Stoney Creek, ON L8E 6G3 View map
Legal office assistants work under the direction of lawyers and help them prepare for meetings, hearings and trials. These professionals frequently undertake research projects for multiple cases to determine precedent, draft or complete legal documents and ensure the correct paperwork is filed with the courts within a specific time period. In many cases, legal office assistants work directly with clients in a non-advising capacity, such as answering questions, scheduling appointments and making sure all court requirements are met.
Other routine tasks, such as processing and transcribing documents, entering data, scheduling and taking dictation are common duties of a legal office assistant. They could also handle typical office duties, such as answering phones, managing inventory or performing accounting tasks.
- Full time program completed in 11 months.
- Three 15 week semesters.
- September start only. Classes are 21 hours/week in all 3 semesters. Next Start Date is September 9, 2019.
- Program Tuition is $7,330.00
- Book cost approximately $1400.00
- Financial assistance may be available for those who qualify For more information visit www.osap.gov.on.ca
Secondary School Diploma
First Aid & CPR Certificate
Admissions Process. Complete online Application and bring in proof of high school completion (diploma, transcript or GED). Receive conditional admission letter. Provide other documentation prior to beginning of program. Register for program and sign student contract.APPLY NOW!